ANNUAL ACCOUNTS PREPARATION
Annual accounts are a snapshot of your business’s finances at the end of the accounting period and must be submitted to Companies House and HMRC by all trading entities. Delta Accountancy accounts preparation service incorporates with other accounting, tax and business advisory support to provide you with a complete view of your business.
Sum up of your business performance – Early completion of your accounts means that you can implement any changes needed as soon as possible
Advise you on how to save tax and the best ways to draw money out of your business – Reviewing your personal and business tax position while completing your annual accounts
Help you safeguard your relationships with customers, suppliers, and credit rating agencies – by promptly preparing and submitting your accounts to Companies House, where they become a matter of public record
Make the signing off process simpler for you – by preparing your corporate tax return alongside your accounts. You’ll receive one set of documents to authorise for Companies House and HMRC
How Delta Accountancy helps:
When you choose Delta Accountancy as your professional advisor, we’ll ensure that you stay on top of the complex and changing legislation that may affect your accounts, submit your annual accounts on time, and advise you throughout the year.
As we find opportunities to:
- Save you money
- Improve your business performance
- Reduce risk, our specialists in tax, business consulting and compliance will recommend the best course of action in your particular circumstances
Management data plays an essential role in effectively managing your business and further progression. Delta Accountancy’s structure goes further than data evaluation and concentrates on value creation.
You can choose to have monthly or quarterly management accounts, depending on how closely you want to monitor your business and the information available from other sources. We will recommend additional performance measures that are best suited to help you monitor and develop your business.
Your management report will be easy to understand, making it simple for you to check your progress as well as supporting decision making and planning. Management reports produced by our expert team take an in-depth look into your business dynamics.
This helps you determine the direction to take your business by answering fundamental questions such as:
- How well are different products or services selling?
- Has a promotion worked?
- What is the best pricing strategy?
- Who are your best sales people and how can you continue to motivate them?
- Which stock should you order more or less of?
- Is a new process saving you money?
- What is no longer working and what effective changes can you make?
- Where should you make further investment in your business?
- What new opportunities are there for growth and improvement?
At Delta Accountancy we are keen in understanding of your vision, how your business works and what drives your success lies at the centre of our approach.
CHARITIES ACCOUNTS / CIC
Charities are facing increasing demand and requirements from the Charity Commission coupled with frequently changing Legislations from Regulators.
Therefore, there is the constant need for specialist accounting and financial advice for organisations within the Not-for-Profit sector.
As the sector is a rapidly changing landscape, bound by more regulatory and compliance requirements than other sectors, there is a need for specialist charity accountants.
At Delta Accountancy, we have specialist Accountants that can guide you through the muddle, helping your organisation to save valuable time, resources and remain compliant.
Our specialist charities team offer a full in-house service, offering advice and support including:
- Statutory Audits
- Independent Examinations
- Compliance with Charity SORP and Charity Law
- Direct Taxation
- Advice and support on mergers including due diligence
- Charity and company registration
- Gift Aid
- Business Plans
- Grant applications, review and audit
- Risk reviews
- Management controls
A partnership is a for-profit business association of two or more parties, known as partners, who agree to cooperate for their mutual benefits. The partners in a partnership may be individuals, groups of individuals, companies, and corporations.
Each partner shares the organization’s profits and control of the business operation. The consequence of this profit sharing is that these partners are, jointly and independently liable for the partnership’s debts.
You must register your partnership and its members with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Partners who are individuals pay Income Tax and National Insurance through self-assessment, whilst partners who are a company must be registered with HMRC for Corporation Tax.
Business Partnership Advantages:
- Business partnerships are relatively easy to establish; make sure time is taken to draft a partnership agreement to avoid future problems.
- With more than one owner, it may be easier to borrow money and raise capital to invest in the business.
- The business can benefit by using the knowledge base and experience of all of the partners.
Business Partnership Disadvantages:
- Business partners are liable for the actions of the other partners.
- Business partners, like sole traders are liable for the actions of the business.
- Since decisions are shared, disagreements can occur and therefore the decision making process can take longer.
An effective bookkeeping system is essential to the success of your business. Delta Accountancy helps you make the most of this first vital step in your business management by combining our expertise and skills at value for price.
We will provide the following services:
- Up to date record of bank payments and receipts
- Up to date sales invoices
- Up to date purchase invoices
- Reconciling the bank accounts
- Balancing the sales and purchase ledger
- VAT Returns
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Cash flow and budget reconciliation
At Delta Accountancy, bookkeeping at is structured around our keen understanding of your business goals. We not only make sure that your numbers add up, but get to the focal point of what they mean to you and how to make them work to the advantage of your business.
Value Added Tax
VAT is a difficult area of taxation with many potential drawbacks. Delta Accountancy’s VAT services will help you steer clear of costly mistakes and retrieve all VAT you are entitled to.
At Delta Accountancy, our in-depth understanding of your business or organisation, we foresee risks and recognise opportunities to make the most out of your VAT position!
Our wide – ranging VAT services consist in the following areas:
Transactional VAT advice – Day-to-day VAT assistance to help you with your bookkeeping and improve your cash flow
Partial exemption – We give advice on how to account for taxable and exempt production costs and calculate the tax that is recoverable on your exempt income, so that you recover just the right amount
VAT planning – We assist you to arrange your transactions to make certain that you pay minimum amount of VAT without effecting your reputation with HMRC
VAT reviews – We will present to you a thorough report emphasizing areas of concern and opportunities for possible VAT savings and consider how you can apply our proposals
Corporate tax advice at Delta Accountancy is focused on two key foundations:
- Determine tax savings for you
- Ensuring you are up to date with your tax obligations
Tax rules and regulations often change; with our tax expertise on hand, to give you that peace of mind by reducing this complex, time-consuming administrative burden.
We will look at the best options for you, in segments such as:
- Corporate structuring
- Transactions and projects
- Capital expenditure reliefs, such as capital allowances
- Innovation reliefs such as research and development and patent box reliefs
- Group tax efficiency
- Corporate losses
- Corporate capital gains
Our recommendation will help by:
- Calculating your corporate tax and corporate tax allowances;
- Preparing your corporate tax return for your review and signed approval;
- Submitting your tax return to HMRC before the deadline to avoid penalties;
- Liaising with HMRC on your behalf;
- Keeping you informed of the latest legislative and regulatory changes; and taking any necessary actions
- Your accounts as well as your corporate tax return will be sent to you as one document to make it simple for you to review and sign them!
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SCHEME (CIS)
If you work in the construction industry, whether as a contractor, subcontractor or on a construction site as part of your day-to-day duties, the work you carry out may fall under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
CIS was created by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in order to facilitate the collection of tax from construction industry workers. If you choose to operate as a CIS registered worker, it allows you to take advantages of a range of benefits.
Under the CIS scheme, contractors deduct money from subcontractor, which is then passed to HM Revenue and Customs. The deductions count as advance payment towards the subcontractor tax.
Contractors: As a contractor, you are required to meet specific obligations under the scheme, including registering with HMRC, checking whether your subcontractors are registered with HMRC, paying subcontractors, deducting tax and submitting monthly statements confirming these payments.
Sub-contractors: If you are a sub-contractor, your main obligation is to register with HMRC. You must also keep HMRC informed of any changes to your business such as changes to your business address, business name, business partners and other relevant information.
Our wide – ranging CIS services consist in the following areas:
- Register you with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as a contractor
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC
- Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly returns
- Determine your status as a subcontractor or employee, (or both) and register you with HMRC accordingly
- Verify you with HMRC on behalf of your contractor
- Manage and organise your business records
- Prepare your end of year self-assessment tax return and calculate your tax liability/ refund where applicable
Make sure you do not incur penalties by failing to submit your monthly returns to HMRC. Delta Accountants work with numerous contractors and are equipped to deal with your needs efficiently.
By making sure we are always up to date with any changes to the CIS regulations we can notify our clients quickly of any changes that may affect them.
Any contractor that you work for must determine whether or not you are to be treated as employed or self-employed for each and every contract. If you are an employee for the purpose of the contract, the contractor will need to operate a PAYE scheme whereby tax and National Insurance Contributions will be deducted from the payments made to you.
If you are self-employed, HMRC will register you as a sub-contractor under the CIS scheme and they will set you up to receive payments ‘under deduction’. This means contractors must make a deduction of tax at 20% (30% for unverified subcontractors) from the labour element of your invoices and pay it over to HMRC.
Whether you are the contractor or the sub-contractor, your Delta Accountants can help you keep your CIS affairs in order.
Paying your employees the right amount, on time, every time, plays a vital role in keeping them motivated. Free yourself from the complexities involved in getting it right with Delta Accountancy’s professional payroll service. Offering you all the benefits of a payroll department without the cost or responsibility of managing payroll staff, we give you time to invest in other important activities.
Setting up and administering your payroll from start to finish, you can be confident that the whole process is in expert hands. All you need to do is provide your payroll data.
Experience across a wide range of industries has given us the skills to deal with your payroll, no matter how complicated or varied your requirements. We provide a service that delivers for your business and your employees.
Monitoring and managing your payroll throughout, we look for issues and opportunities to keep you compliant. We can also:
- Manage the payroll aspects of your workplace pensions auto enrolment process
- Prepare forms for individuals and HMRC, such as P60s and P11ds
- Help you to comply with the National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- Arrange BACS payments to your staff and provide them with secure payslips
SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN & INHERITANCE TAX
Compiling a Tax Return can be time consuming and complicated. At Delta Accountancy with our professional and expertise assistance, your Tax Return will be accurate and the answers to your queries will be clear and easy to understand.
Our proficient advice and guidance will make the process as easy as possible!
Delta Accountancy’s Tax Return Service will be:
- Simple for you by completing and filing all the forms with HMRC;
- Time effective so you can dedicate your time to your personal interests and priorities;
- Cost effective by considering diverse tax saving opportunities as well as recognising and declaring all your tax deductible expenses;
- Giving you that peace of mind by collating and representing information, in a way that reduces the risk of any HMRC investigation.
Our expertise allows us to provide you with skilled assistance, whatever your personal circumstances are.
Delta Accountancy frequently advises clients who are:
- Are a company director
- Have income from several sources
- Have property investments
- Have capital gains
Our dedicated team work with you, they:
- Gain an understanding of your financial position and personal wealth goals to ensure your tax return is completed accurately and all tax saving opportunities are taken advantage of
- Look into opportunities for inheritance tax, remuneration and capital gains tax planning
- Prepare your self-assessment tax return for your approval before we submit it to HMRC
- Check your HMRC statements and PAYE codes where relevant
- Liaise with HMRC on your behalf answering your queries
- Keep you informed of appropriate changes in UK tax law and advise any essential action
Inheritance tax (IHT) is levied on your total wealth before it can be passed on to your beneficiaries. These include:
- As well as some of the gifts you make during your lifetime
The current nil-rate threshold of £325,000 per person will go up to £500,000 by year 2020/21, if a main residence allowance is available in your particular circumstances.
IHT is levied after deductions such as mortgage and reasonable funeral expenses, as well as final income tax and capital gains tax liabilities accrued prior to death have been deducted.
Tax at 40% is due on anything above £325,000 per person.
If you are a married couple or civil partners you can pass your possessions to each other tax-free. The remaining tax-free allowance of the first spouse or partner gets passed on to the surviving spouse or partner.
At Delta Accountancy, we can help you reduce – possibly even eliminate – the potential IHT charge with our specialist advice and careful tax planning.
To get maximum benefit out of your tax situation, we can combine our IHT advice with advice on trusts, remuneration planning, and capital gains tax, as well as the preparation of your personal tax return.
Starting a business
Starting your own business is a moving time. It takes a lot of courage and strength to face financial risk and stay positive in uncertain times. Delta Accountancy’s Business Start-up team will help you get off to a great start and back you through every stage of your business lifecycle. Our team of expert accountants, auditors, tax specialists and advisers will help you make the right decisions from the beginning.
Our Business Start-up team offer advice in the following areas:
- Company structure – we help you choose the most suitable structure: sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Company secretarial service – Setting up your company and providing ongoing advice and support, as well as handling your compliance with Companies House requirements
- Business planning – Generating ideas and define your vision, strategy, goals, and short-term actions to achieve these goals. We then back up your plan with detailed financial forecasts, testing assumptions and identifying risks and potential improvements
- Managing your business finances with the help of our bookkeeping and accounts services – One can see your financial situation in real-time
- Growing your business sustainably with the help of management accounts and strategic advice
- VAT – advising whether you need to register for VAT and how to account for it
- Tax advice and planning – we advise on remuneration planning, capital allowances on business expenditure, R&D claims, and other tax deductible expenses. To help you grow, we ensure you take advantage of all the available tax breaks
- Handling your compliance – annual accounts, VAT returns, corporate tax returns, personal tax returns and payroll
Our specialist team will make sure you keep on top of your legal and statutory requirements. At Delta Accountancy we maintain your statutory books such as registers of members and directors; keeping you informed about modification in legislation and regulation and taking the required action.
We ensure your company stays compliant by filing all statutory and other returns and create and maintain documentation for your minutes and resolutions.
Other services Delta Accountancy provides are:
- Company Formations
- Notification of changes to share allotments
- Notification of appointments, resignations, and changes of directors and secretaries
Forecasting and financial modelling
Business plan states your:
- Key activities
Creating a detailed business plan and financial forecasts will help one to:
- Enable you to take your vision forward with clear and concise short and long-term action plans
- Measure the results, revise procedures and performance to administer risks and keep the business on target
- Develop skills across different departments and encourage your team towards the common goals
- Reassure and appeal to external investors by representing that your plan is well thought through and you have a well-built system in place to evaluate performance and sustain your decision making
- Identify new opportunities to take advantage of, and evaluate their feasibility and impact
- Forecasts help you determine the proposition of the plan for your business to ensure that your goals are attainable and evaluate their true cost – or value – to the business.
Forecasts help you to answer important questions such as:
- Who are your customers?
- What is the best pricing strategy?
- What is the cost of a sale?
- Will your planned business acquisition deliver the benefits I’m looking for?
- Can you increase production without adding to my current resources?
- How much will it cost you?
Delta Accountancy’s practice is flexible and creative. Once we’ve determined your insight and your goals, we put forward ideas and contest assumptions. We help you classify the possible influence of business issues, vary in trends and modification in regulations.
We ensure your forecast stays accurate by evidently defining the required outputs before checking your business can provide the necessary inputs.
Detailed financial forecasts, will allow you to use them to create budgets and targets to compare against actual results throughout the year.
How Delta Accountancy help?
Our business planning and financial forecasting advice will help you gain a clear understanding of:
- viability of the plan or strategy
- expected profitability
- general liquidity
- funding requirements
- risks involved and return on the required capital
- relevancy of the capital structure and financing of the business
Delta Accountancy’s practice is flexible and creative. Once we’ve determined your insight and your goals, we put forward ideas and contest assumptions. We help you classify the possible influence of business issues, vary in trends and modification in regulations. We ensure your forecast stays accurate by evidently defining the required outputs before checking your business can provide the necessary inputs. Detailed financial forecasts, will allow you to use them to create budgets and targets to compare against actual results throughout the year.
Emerging your business
The key to building and emerging your business is being able to adjust and take action to the changing regulatory and socio-economic environment.
At Delta Accountancy our advice is equipped towards encouraging you every step of the way, helping you to generate a tax-efficient business structure; ensuring we keep a close eye on your cash flow so it doesn’t become an obstacle to your progression; giving you more time for you to focus your momenta on attaining your goals!
How we help you grow your business:
- Tax planning– Structure your business and distribute your assets so to minimise tax liability and take advantage of all available tax reliefs, whilst remaining compliant
- Forecasting and financial modelling– Review your business plan and improve the accuracy of forecasts to improve your business performance
- Profit improvement– Advise on pricing strategy, key performance indicators and trends, your market position, potential efficiencies, operational planning and tax implications
- Management accounts– Review your financial performance enabling us to ascertain the best solutions for feasible growth
- Structure review– Determine if your business will benefit from taking on new directors or partners, creating new businesses or closing others
- Fundraising– Determine the best finance solution, identifying and negotiating with the funding providers to secure your finance, as well as preparing an effective lending proposition
- Acquisitions– Find targets, undertake due diligence, negotiate the best terms for the deal, and advise on integrating the acquisition into your existing business structure
- Handling your compliance– annual accounts, VAT returns corporate tax returns, personal tax returns and payroll. You may benefit from a voluntary audit, if you would like to attract new shareholders or investment or require a statutory audit when your business grows sufficiently to meet the audit criteria
We gain an understanding what they signify to your business and obtain an in-depth understanding of how it functions, whilst we keep you compliant. This enables us to deliver highly effective planning, accurately evaluate your options, spot new opportunities and provide you with timely and relevant support in achieving the goals you’ve set.
CAPITAL GAIN TAX & CAPITAL ALLOWANCES
Capital Gain Tax is levied on profits or gains that you made when selling or giving away an asset, if it has increased in value; you will be taxable on the “gain” (profit). For companies this profit is part of their trading profit on which they have to pay corporation tax.
At Delta Accountancy we analyse your situation and tell you whether you are liable to pay Capital Gains Tax or not. We will also find out the reliefs available to you in relation with the asset you are selling!
Capital gains tax rates 2017/18
These rates are charged on the gain above the current annual threshold of £11,300 (2017/18 rate).
To reduce the amount of tax payable, we can help you identify and claim all available reliefs.
|Applies to:||Basic rate tax payers||Higher rate tax payers|
|Individuals for most assets||10%||20%|
|Residential property not eligible for Principal Private Residence relief||18%||28%|
|Shareholders eligible for entrepreneurs’ relief (lifetime gain limit of £10m)||10%||10%|
|Investors eligible for investors’ relief (lifetime gain limit of £10m)||10%||10%|
Our team at Delta Accountancy are on hand to advise you on your obligations and to create a tailored strategy for you to mitigate or defer the payment of capital gains tax, while safeguarding your tax and legal compliance.
Capital Gains Tax planning (CGT)
We help you make tax efficient savings through careful planning so that you can:
- Secure a reduced 10% capital gains tax rate through entrepreneurs’ relief or investors’ relief
- Claim all applicable tax reliefs, when you replace business assets, incorporate or disincorporation, gift business assets or give other gifts, and elect your principal private residence
- Claim all valid tax deductions, such as professional fees and enhancement expenditure
- Structure investments for tax efficient income and longer term gains
- Defer capital gains tax liabilities by investing in an Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Transfer assets into trusts
CGT planning can have an impact on areas such as:
- Personal Tax Return
- Inheritance Tax
- Remuneration Planning
Delta Accountancy will look at your overall tax situation and give you the clear picture and advise you on the best available options.
Capital allowances present tax relief on assets that you purchase and maintain to use in your business. The relief available for you to use each year is based on the nature of the assets that you purchase, with rates varying from 8-100%.
Capital allowance rates and the list of qualifying assets change over time. To ensure you are making the most of capital allowances when your capital expenditure is likely to be significant, or when purchasing a property, it is essential you seek professional advice before you complete the purchase.
Our tax professionals will direct you through the required actions you need to take and the documentation you need to maintain to make certain your capital allowance claim is prosperous in future tax returns.
At Delta Accountancy we have a great deal of experience in capital allowances, having advised on the purchases of a wide range of assets in many different industries.
TAX INVESTIGATION & ENQUIRIES
HMRC officers’ have amplified the extent of powers to visit premises and inspect financial records, increasing the number of investigations. Anyone who has been the subject of a tax enquiry knows it is not often a pleasant experience. Delta Accountancy will help you resolve it quickly with the least amount of disruption to your daily life.
What initiates a tax enquiry?
- HMRC collates data from tax returns, existing assets, social media, overseas bank accounts, third parties, and other sources
- They analyse to rule out irregularities
- They can inspect notifications of selected sample of taxpayers
- This implies one can become subject to a tax enquiry even though you have complied with all the statutory requirements.
What does a tax enquiry entail?
Tax enquiries come in many categories, here are a named few:
- An aspect enquiry
- A full enquiry
- A discovery enquiry
- A fraud investigation
Each enquiry requires you to take slightly different actions, but in all cases you will need to disclose sensitive information regarding your financial affairs.
Delta Accountancy can help you, with a wealth of experience in local compliance offices and various cases, our team of experts are equipped to:
- Help you gain an insight of the enquiry process
- Protect you from the demands of the process by acting as the “middle person” between you and HMRC
- Continue with your tax enquiry swiftly and successfully
- Make known information to HMRC discretely
- Display your compliance or intent to comply
- Negotiate a fair and favourable settlement
Contact our tax team to find out more about how we can help you!
TAX EFFICIENT INCOME
If you are a shareholder in your company, you are able to select how much of your income you would like to take as dividends and how much as salary, to ensure you make the most of available tax rates and reliefs.
Our expert advisers will ensure they look for the best solution for you, taking into consideration your specific circumstances, as tax efficiency is certainly not the only consideration!
Looking at the best options for you:
These options will depend on your lifestyle requirements, personal ambitions and your commercial situation. You can obtain cash from your business by means of a choice of tax efficient options so in general your remuneration package could consist of:
- Loans and interest on loans
- Company cars
- Mileage claims
- Family tax planning
- Payments into your company pension fund
- Royalties and licence fees
How Delta Accountancy can help:
- Our Team will create a detailed review of each shareholder’s remuneration including all sources of income
- We will review salary and dividend, ensuring that you are using the most tax efficient thresholds
- We will ensure your dividend policy complies with company law
- Our expertise will review the impact of new regulations on your corporation tax, shareholders’ personal tax liabilities, life policies and pension arrangements
PROPERTY RENTAL ACCOUNTS
Accounting Services for Estate Agents and Landlords
The property sector moves quickly. Being slow to respond to trends can cost you and your business, especially when it comes to tax. Buying and selling estate is your specialty, and we understand that London estate agents and landlords in particular have to remain competitive, but also compliant with tax legislation in order to increase their profits.
Our Accountants can take care of the VAT, as well as your payroll to make sure you aren’t second guessing your figures while a hot property is snatched up in front of your nose. From individual estate agents and landlords, to property development firms with dozens of busy employees, Delta Accountancy can analyse your profits and losses and make sure that you are conducting your business in the most tax efficient way possible while remaining fully compliant.
The obligations of a landlord, the duties of an estate agent and the diverse projects of property developers are more than full-time jobs. There are annual reports to be submitted, employees to pay and deadlines to meet, let Delta Accountancy deal with the intricacies of accounts and tax so you can focus on what you’re all about: Property.
Any individual who receives income from letting a property has to declare this to the HM Revenue & Customs, even if they do not make a profit.
Delta Accountants have launched a fixed fee landlord accounting service designed for residential landlords starting at just £250.00 for landlords with one property. Landlords with two properties can take advantage of our comprehensive accountancy service starting at £399. This includes the preparation of rental accounts and the related Self-Assessment Tax Return. For landlords with five or more properties we will provide you with a fixed fee quote.
Delta Accountants takes away the hassle and worry of self-assessment with our Tax Return service. If the thought of filling in your own tax return fills you with dread, you’re not alone.
Many people find it complicated and time-consuming so it’s no wonder that almost 1 million people a year are fined for failing to return it to H M Revenue & Customs.
Worse still errors by H M Revenue & Customs are regularly reported; one in four tax returns is calculated incorrectly.
Our services for Estate Agents and Landlord are:
- complete your annual accounts and tax return
- discuss your draft accounts by telephone
- calculate your tax position
- look for ways to reduce the tax you pay
- submit your accounts to H M Revenue & Customs / Companies House
- deal with all correspondence and answer your taxation queries
- Bookkeeping services
- provide year round access to our experts
- deal with all your tax affairs no matter how complicated (excluding self-employment)
- include employment income, pensions, benefits and expenses
- plus capital gains, investment, rental & overseas income
- complete your tax return and all necessary schedules
- send you a full copy and explanatory notes
- file your tax return online to H M Revenue & Customs
- deal with the Revenue on your behalf
- be available for all your tax queries and questions
Do you think you’ve paid too much tax?
Delta Accountants can help you save more of your hard-earned cash.
The UK tax system is very challenging and it’s easy to find yourself wondering if you or your company has paid too much tax.
We are experienced tax accountants and tax advisors to ensure you receive the right assistance, whether standard or specialist advice is required. We’ll help with all returns, from your self-assessment forms to limited company or corporation taxation.
We don’t believe that ‘one size fits all’ and work together with you to understand your business in depth and provide you with tailored advice to fit your individual circumstances.
Our professional services aim to help our clients across all areas of taxation and include:
- Business Tax – we specialise in accountancy and financial services to provide continuous professional support and advice for small to medium businesses
- Corporate Tax – we provide a range of services to help you minimise your corporate taxation exposure and free up time and resources by relieving you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation
- Contractor Tax – we can structure your finances and offer personalised tax advice to ensure you maximise your take-home pay
- Personal Tax – we provide proactive personal service and can offer timely, targeted advice on how to improve your personal finances
- Tax Planning – we can create a strategic tax plan to suit your specific circumstances and provide forward-thinking advice on how to improve your situation and to ensure you haven’t paid too much tax, whether for your business or your personal tax
- Trusts & Inheritance Tax – Trusts are one of the most efficient means to set aside assets for future beneficiaries and mitigate potential inheritance liabilities; let our experienced team guide you through the options available
- Tax Investigations – these investigations can be stressful and very time consuming; our experienced team of accountants and advisors can provide advice and support, from the outset to the conclusion of the investigation
- VAT Services – VAT is one of the most complex and onerous taxation requirements; through our efficient and cost-effective VAT services, we ensure you do not pay more than you need to
Call us now, regarding your taxation requirements and to help you determine if you have paid too much tax.
Stay In Touch